Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winter...

Winter is here...
Winters all these years used to be so boring.... waiting for Uday to come back. Its more fun now as I can keep Avi inside and try to get him to play with me. I am surprised he is interested in books as he is. I wonder how many 18month old's do? I think how I was at this age, did I know anything about books? was I interested?. Its just fun to read to him-- he listens to me as though he understands everything and tries to copy my words. Its just lovely to see him trying to repeat evey word that come out of my mouth....
Playing with him has been so much fun as he understands and demands now..He knows when I get angry and tries to make my smile with his cute face... How naughty can he be? I have recently taught him to dosa, idle, upma and a few.. it's nice to hear him say i want dosa...
My recent challege with him was to move him from his milk bottle to sippycup... OHH man it was one of my worst experiences.. He completely stopped drinking milk for 2 weeks.. Wondering if were that difficult tooo...
Winter's good except for a few colds and nose blocks and fever and etc :)...

No comments: